The following documents provide information about registration procedures at Shadow Ridge Middle School.
Student Fees 2019
FEES – Invoices will be mailed to homes in October for the following fees:
- Student Planners/$5.00 (mandatory)
- Gym shirts/$5.00 (mandatory for students taking PE)
- Yearbook $35.00 (optional)
FEES - May be paid for at registration:
New Student Registration 2019
2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (720-972-5050 to schedule)August 1st & 2nd 10:00-1:00 3:00-6:00
Registration requirements are:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Current and original proof of residence (2 forms) i.e. utility bill(s) Lease agreement or mortgage statement
All students entering 6th grade or who are 11 years of age are required to receive a booster dose Tetanus/diphtheria-pertussis vaccination also known as Tdap. If your child is not in compliance they may be excluded from school according to Colorado Law. Please be sure to provide SRMS health office with an updated vaccination record at the time of registration.
MONDAY, AUGUST 5th – 8:00-12:00
- 6th Gr. WEB Orientation (Students Only)
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14th – First day of classes
- 6th Grade – 8:30-11:15 (Parents welcome)
- 7/8 Grade – 11:30-2:15
Schedule Change Request Form - below
Click HERE for more information on the Adams 12 Five Star Schools Enrollment process.
Click HERE for Parent / Student Handbooks
TDAP Immunization Requirements - below