Back to top

School Meal Benefits and Info


Shadow Ridge Community:

Please use these resources to apply for meal benefits if needed.

Here are links to our School Meal Benefits webpage and to our online application.

  • Due to COVID-19, households can request a paper application to be mailed by calling Jenise Wagner at 720-972-4195 or email  
    • When households request paper applications they will need to include:
      • Students First and Last Name
      • Parents First and Last Name
      • Current Mailing Address

P-EBT (Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer)

Colorado is providing new food benefits called Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) due to COVID-19 and the early closure of schools. For more information about applying for P-EBT visit To successfully complete the P-EBT application, you will need your student’s state assigned student ID number, which can be found in the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.

For more information, please see the attached documents.