Ms. Davis's Class
Mrs. Davis teaches multiple classes, this is a general syllabus for all of her classes. Please contact Mrs. Davis for any specific inquiries.
6th Grade Syllabus
Teacher: Mrs. Davis
Contact Information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Office: 720.972.7818
1) I believe that everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
2) I believe that respect for oneself and others must always be at the forefront in our lives.
3) I believe that skill competency and quality are the products of hard work and should be an expectation in class, on the job, and in life.
Students must bring the following items to class everyday:
Reading material (preferably a novel)
Binder and HW folder
Students are responsible for asking the teacher for any work they missed while they were gone. If a student knows the due date for a project, but misses any days before the project due date, it is still due on the project due date. Only extreme cases will be considered for extended time.
Students are encouraged to read 20-30 minutes a week.
If a student does not get an assignment done in class, it will become homework for them, and is due the next day.
*All 6th grade homework can be found through the school 6th grade website.
Standards Based Grading (SBG)
2=Partially Proficient 1=Unsatisfactory
Gradebook Reporting Criteria (GRC)
1. Tardy entered into Infinite Campus
2. Lunch detention on the third through fifth offense
3. Sixth time is a referral to the office.
*Parents will be contacted after 2nd tardy