Preparing 21st Century students to be productive and successful
Shadow Ridge and its community are committed to a shared school-wide culture focused on increasing student achievement by:
- Supporting and challenging staff to be progressive, instructional leaders.
- Providing a learning environment which emphasizes critical thinking and problem solving.
- Developing a respectful, accountable, and organized student through consistently high expectations.
- Building an environment which promotes creativity, innovation, and collaboration.
- Shaping an adaptive, resourceful, and reflective student.
- Modeling and guiding students through leadership opportunities.
- Establishing a safe environment which promotes stability, trust, and cohesive support from all Shadow Ridge staff.
Picture Day is August 19th!
Back-to-school resources and information including policy changes, new delayed start time, and meal pricing.
Competitive sports in grades 6-8 and expanded career and technical education opportunities among the new additions
School and community resources will be on-site for students and families. Free backpack and school supplies for Five Star District K-12 families (while supplies last).
“The staff is highly dedicated and focused on their students.”