Preparing 21st Century students to be productive and successful
Shadow Ridge and its community are committed to a shared school-wide culture focused on increasing student achievement by:
- Supporting and challenging staff to be progressive, instructional leaders.
- Providing a learning environment which emphasizes critical thinking and problem solving.
- Developing a respectful, accountable, and organized student through consistently high expectations.
- Building an environment which promotes creativity, innovation, and collaboration.
- Shaping an adaptive, resourceful, and reflective student.
- Modeling and guiding students through leadership opportunities.
- Establishing a safe environment which promotes stability, trust, and cohesive support from all Shadow Ridge staff.
FutureForward at Washington Square is visited by Westgate students celebrating kindness
Students and staff hosted the event by selling ceramic bowls and feeding students with chili
Leroy Elementary hosts homegrown wax museum by students for families to learn and enjoy
STEM Lab hosted a career fair for students to learn about careers from their parent pool
“The staff is highly dedicated and focused on their students.”