WHY CHOOSE US?
Preparing 21st Century students to be productive and successful
Shadow Ridge and its community are committed to a shared school-wide culture focused on increasing student achievement by:
- Supporting and challenging staff to be progressive, instructional leaders.
- Providing a learning environment which emphasizes critical thinking and problem solving.
- Developing a respectful, accountable, and organized student through consistently high expectations.
- Building an environment which promotes creativity, innovation, and collaboration.
- Shaping an adaptive, resourceful, and reflective student.
- Modeling and guiding students through leadership opportunities.
- Establishing a safe environment which promotes stability, trust, and cohesive support from all Shadow Ridge staff.
Drama students at Shadow Ridge Middle School are excited to share their newest production
DISTRICT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
The Student and Family Outreach Program took students to Clothes to Kids Denver
Students shared musical pieces, writing, and other art with their community
Community members can review the materials and provide feedback for consideration.
Bowers is attending the Washington Journalism and Media Conference at George Mason University
FIVE STAR PROUD
Here Add Image
Here Add Quote Text
“The staff is highly dedicated and focused on their students.”