Preparing 21st Century students to be productive and successful
Shadow Ridge and its community are committed to a shared school-wide culture focused on increasing student achievement by:
- Supporting and challenging staff to be progressive, instructional leaders.
- Providing a learning environment which emphasizes critical thinking and problem solving.
- Developing a respectful, accountable, and organized student through consistently high expectations.
- Building an environment which promotes creativity, innovation, and collaboration.
- Shaping an adaptive, resourceful, and reflective student.
- Modeling and guiding students through leadership opportunities.
- Establishing a safe environment which promotes stability, trust, and cohesive support from all Shadow Ridge staff.
The Castillo Sisters from STEM Launch were featured on 9News to showcase their artistic talent
Crisis Recovery Team went to McElwain Elementary to communicate about Healthy Family Relationships
Mountain Range High School art students work with City of Westminster to paint beautiful art
Meridian Elementary's 4th graders learned about Lakota, Ute, and Navajo people and cultures
“The staff is highly dedicated and focused on their students.”